- Fixed an issue where 3DX would not load and would become disabled when opening a project file using a previous version with v1.2.1 installed.
- Other minor fixes and stability improvements
- Added an installer for macOS version
- Added a feature to enter parameter values from the keyboard
- Added a feature to use shift + drag to adjust fine values
- Changed the method of resetting parameters to their default values to cmd+click
- Changed the rotation method of Ambisonic Visualizer in Left Pan Area from linear drag to circular drag
- Fixed a typographical error in the labels of the hexagonal speaker layout
- Fixed an issue where the volume would drop during HPL convolution
- Fixed problem with volume variation between sampling rates during HPL convolution
- Fixed a problem with Win that could cause it to extend beyond the screen when switching to advanced mode
- Fixed an issue where there was a difference between the display and sound of the 3D Panner UI
- Keyboard shortcuts for DAWs are enabled while the 3DX plug-in window is displayed
- Improved usability when entering the license key
- Fixed a problem that could cause sudden loud noises
- Default value of the output channel config is now set to
This is the first release of 3DX. From the next version, updates will be listed .
This is the first release of HPL2 Processor. From the next version, updates will be listed .